We do our very best to make sure that your date arrives to your doorstep quickly. Sometimes mistakes are made or your box gets lost along the way. It is our top priority to address these issues as quickly as possible so that you can enjoy your Night In Box experience!
To update your address or locate your tracking link, please click HERE to log in to your account.
Please review the following list to learn the steps to resolve your shipment.
- Wrong address in your account: If you have checked the tracking information that you received when your box shipped and you see that there is an issue with your shipping address, please log into your account immediately and correct the address to ensure that future shipments arrive at the correct address. Please confirm with us that the change was successfully documented.
- Updated address after shipment: Please notify us of any changes made in your account as soon as possible! If changes have been made after your box has been processed for shipping at the Night In Boxes facility resulting in your box being lost, Night In Boxes does not take responsibility for resolving this error. Please contact your local post office first to locate your shipment, prior to contacting the Night In Boxes Customer Experience Team.
- Returned to sender: If your box is returned to our warehouse in Aiken, SC, a member of our Customer Experience Team will contact you to resolve your shipment.
- Never received tracking information: If you have purchased a subscription and have not received an email confirmation with a tracking link within a week of our guaranteed shipping schedule, you can log into your account and find your tracking number under "Your Subscription(s)". Confirm that your email address is correct in order to receive future communications regarding your shipments. If you can not locate your tracking number on your account page, please contact us.
- Tracking status "Pre-Shipment": Please wait 48 hours for your shipment to show movement. If after 48 hours you do not see a change in status, please contact us immediately.
- Delivered to the wrong address: If you have checked the tracking information that you received when your box shipped and you see that your shipment was delivered to the wrong address, you can log into your account and check for accuracy of your shipping address. Night In Boxes does not take responsibility for resolving this error. Please contact your local post office to locate your shipment. If your box is returned to our warehouse in Aiken, SC, a member of our Customer Experience Team will contact you to resolve your shipment.
Disclaimer: Once your shipment is in transit, we have limited ability to resolve any shipping related issues regarding your current shipment.
For further questions, contact the Night In Boxes Customer Experience Team. Please email us at email@example.com.